Daily Routine

I walk up early in the morning at around 7 o'clock. I stay in bed for about 5-10 min before I get up then I make my bed and take a glass of warm water. All these activities make my day so important after I go to the washroom and freshen up then I get ready for my online digital marketing course. I watch the video of online digital marketing course in 1-2 hours everyday. I will learn many skills from online course. After course around 10 o'clock I will eat my breakfast with friends. I will give 30 minute for breakfast. I am always trying to learning new things and skills. 

I will eat my lunch around 1.00pm. Then I will 30 minute rest in my room. Once again I will watch my online course and videos. I am also some time invest in freelancing. I have done many project during online studies. I will try to learn new skills. I am always enjoy learn new skills. I have many skills like SEO, Website design, Ms excel, Logo design etc. I always think free time about my career. I have many time failed in exam but I learn a lot from exam. Recent learn how can handle the pressure. How can improve own self. How can always positive think. I never lose hope it will be I am failed in my exam. I am once again try and I will some more time own self and hard work. 

I am always think more then other people I spend many time for thinking. I will eat dinner around 8 o'clock. I have complete my dinner near 30 minute. During dinner I will watch interesting video because my life very stress full. But end of the day I will enjoy my life and I can sleep near 10-11pm around. 
 

I have only one line remember in my life Try and Try will be Success.