Hobbies and Skills

Hello Guys, Today talk about hobbies and skills. I have a many hobbies. My hobbies are like a chess, cricket, football etc. I have been playing chess since I was in 10th class. I like to play chess. I am playing chess with my friends. I have also favorite game is cricket. But I don't how to play cricket playing. I don't know how to play cricket but I still have a Hobbie. I like to play cricket more. I enjoy watching the India vs Pakistan match. I have many favorite player like MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli and Abd Villers etc. They are most fav player then other. I am also fav game is football. But once again I don't how to play Footaball very well. My fav player are Ronaldo and  Messi. The Messi-Ronaldo rivalry, or Ronaldo - Messi rivalry, is a sporting rivlry in football propelled by the media and fans that involves. Argentina footballer Lionel Messi and Portuguese footballer Cristiano Ronaldo, mainly for being contemporaries and for their similar records and sporting success. 

Now let's talk about skills. I have a many skills. My skills are SEO, Website design, Logo design, Banner design, Adobe photoshop, Wordpress, Css 3, Social media marketing, Microsoft excel, Google analytics etc. I have many done course during study. I have learn about digital marketing course. I have many done course learned skills from course. I like to learn new skills. During study,  I have started Freelancing try to How to work. I have 3 complete project. I have done Video editing, Google ads, And website design. I have earned 35$ from projects. I am try to how to bid win and attract client. I got a lot of helps by learning the skills for which I get project and work. That ends it all for day.