Good Habits and Bad Habits 

Hello Guys, here talking about my Good habit and bad habit before that let's talk about morning routine. Today is Saturday that day is very going than other days. Today morning are not good because very noise pollution around function. I am very confused how can I complete my goals next 2-3 days. I am thinking about that next day to early morning walk up around 5 o'clock and learning my course. I woke up at 7am this morning and refresh my self. I drink two glasses of water in the morning. I eat my breakfast around 8 o'clock in the morning. Now talk about my habits.


First talk about Good habits let's to talk. I have many good habits. I am daily early morning wake up. I brush everyday. i daily wash my face every morning and night. I try to learn something new everyday. I learn everyday from good videos. I can read everyday news. I always try to make money from online platform. I always drink water not soda and cold drinks etc. I everyday think about my career. I can everyday eat chocolate boost my brain power.  I am avoid junk food, I can eat only home maker food or breakfast or lunch. I am everyday listing music with low sound, feeling good. I think music remove stress and mind mind cool. I can help elders. I am also respect  elder people. I always talk softly, I never shout. I don't get angry easily. I take any decision after thinking a little. Sometimes even when I get angry, I do not take a decision at that time.


Now talk about my Bad habits let's talk. I have many bad habits. I am do not everyday take a bath. I am every day take a bath one day after. I never exercise. During college I never attend a class. I do not like offline study. I am very active on social media.  I am not playing offline games like cricket and football. I am Wearing for many hours earphones. I have many spend time other thinks. I eat less than I need. I  don't like fruits. I never eat bitter gourd curry. it's all about my bad habits.


Thank you comment and share with your friends