Daily Routine

Hello Guys, Today is Sunday. Today is not anything special plan. Let's talk about daily routine. I woke up at 7 this morning. After a minute I brushed and got fresh. Then listen to the song in the morning. After a while I had break fast. Sitting outside in the sunlight for 10-15 minutes. Then I watched my online course videos for 1 hour. Gave online exam today but got very bad. Due to the bad exam, a little confidence also decreased. Increase your preparation again and score well.  After the exam also completed some projects. 


I will rest after a while. Today is Sunday so I will go to bath in the afternoon. After some time I will use my mobile phone. I will check notification and email. I will some time spend with social media and other work. I will watch movies and favorite video. Some time spend with mobile after I can eat lunch. I have done lunch in around 30 minutes. Like watching series while during food. I have many favorite series like UPSC aspirant, NCR days, Kota factory etc. I like to watch series in free time. 


After lunch in the afternoon, I sleep again for a while. I drink tea as soon as I wake up. I drink tea 2-3 times a day. Go out a little later in the evening. I will some time spend with friends. On Sunday, we have dinner with friends outside. As soon as he went home while roaming around, he went to the terrace for a little while to walk. Then I go to sleep at 10 o'clock.


Please read and share with friends and comment,